Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Monday Monday

Well, this morning I was greeted with the lovely sight and smell of rotten hay, courtesy of the dampness from Hurricane Sandy. Along with that, the weather has taken a turn for the quite brisk, and there's rumor of a Northeaster (snowstorm) coming up, so this ought t be fun. I adore snow, but when it's cold and snowy, the cows have to stay inside all night, leaving the barn ate a mess to clean.

Other than that, the only notable event of today was that all the students signed up for winter evening and afternoon activities, and that Huseby had its pride day, leading us all to walk around in pajamas all day. I also learned how to throw on the pottery wheel on the sly over the weekend, and the teacher wasn't upset with me, which was nice, since I was slightly afraid. I had jazz today and wore a Garrison Keillor shirt, and a girl recognized it, which made me glad. Other than that, we have a lot of projects in classes and we're reading modern theatre in Existentialism, which means that it's all rather absurd. Hopefully I might have something more interesting to report tomorrow! Ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment